New in Tool & Safety: The Greenlee® Gator® Insulated Series
A new line of tools from Greenlee® goes a step above in ensuring the safety of linemen and utility workers while in the field. The Gator® Insulated Series of cutters and crimpers features a patent-pending tri-insulation barrier that impedes voltage from discharging between the head and the body of the tool, offering protection at up to 1000 volts. This innovative line is designed to reduce the operator’s field of movement and exertion, which leads to improved precision and safety, especially in hazardous conditions and confined spaces.
The key features of this series of cutters and crimpers include:
- Brush-guarded head: Helps avoid accidental contact with conductors
- 360° rotating head: For improved agility in confined workspaces
- Double-tap trigger option: Prevents unintentional operation
- Enclosed, impact-resistant housing: Provides protection against water and debris
- Tacky grip: Offers easy, comfortable handling and control
- 18-volt Lithium-ion 4.0Ah Makita® battery platform: Accomplish more cuts and crimps per charge
- UL and cUL classification: Crimpers are compatible with the seven major brands of lugs and splices
For more information on this series, please contact your Gresco Tool and Safety representative at 800-329-3421.