Gresco Home Generator Program
Gresco has partnered with Generac to offer market-leading home standby generators that provide coverage for the entire home!
Although we sell all Generac product lines, the stock unit is a Generac 22KW Response Series with one transfer switch and pad included. The “Response Series” is utility grade and EPA certified for non-emergency applications. The technology allows you to monitor the status of your generator from anywhere in the world using a smartphone, tablet, or PC.
What would I need as far as Propane Tank or Natural Gas?
- The minimum size propane tank is 250 gallons. It will differ in different areas.
- We have researched the cost, and it is approximately $2,000 depending upon other gas appliances you may own already.
- Contact your Natural Gas provider, and the Generac installer will take care of installation.
Can I finance a unit?
- Yes, through your local credit union.
- Credit Card payment will add 3% to the cost to process, and a certified check is needed prior to approval.
- Gresco will not be responsible for any payment to installer or financial institution.
- Payment will need to be paid in full before products leave Gresco unless otherwise provided.
What is the cost to maintain my generator?
The Generac certified installer will offer a maintenance contract when installed if it’s an Anderson Power installer.
Would this generator power my home?
- Yes, it will power a 2,500 sq. ft. home, or smaller.
- If you have (2) 200-amp disconnects in your home, you will need a second transfer switch.
- A site survey will determine the extra transfer switch material and generator size.
What is the warranty?
- 7 years, with parts and labor from Generac.
- Generac will offer an additional 3 years. Call your District Manager for pricing.
What is the cost of the Generator Sales/Installations?
Please check with your local representative to determine pricing. A site survey will need to be done to determine pricing for installations.